Post Show Report Russian Health Care Week 2016
The Russian Health Care Week is the largest project related health care and medicine in Russia. It brings together a series of international trade shows and large congresses. Participants traditionally discuss the most relevant trends in Russian and global health care industry.
Dates: 5–9 December 2016
Venue: Expocentre Fairgrounds
Organized by the State Duma of the Russian Federal Assembly, Russian Ministry of Health Care, Expocentre AO
Supported by the Council of the Federation of the Russian Federal Assembly, Russian Ministry of Industry and Trade, Moscow City Government, Russian Chamber of Commerce and Industry, World Health Organization
1. The 7th edition of the For Healthy Life International Forum on Non-Communicable Disease Prevention and Promotion of Healthy Lifestyle. The event was organized by the State Duma of the Russian Federal Assembly and supported by the Russian Ministry of Health Care and the World Health Organization. It is a respected international platform where participants discuss development priorities of the health care industry, work of physicians, upgrading of facilities for clinics and hospitals, etc.
2. The 26th edition of the Zdravookhraneniye International Exhibition for Health Care, Medical Engineering and Pharmaceuticals
3. The 10th edition of the Healthy Lifestyle International Exhibition for Rehabilitation and Preventive Treatment Facilities, Medical Aesthetics, Health Improvement Technologies and Products for Healthy Lifestyle
Zdravookhraneniye and Healthy Life Style joint figures
Exhibition area: 40,000+ sq m
Exhibitors: 924 companies (incl. 651 Russian ones)
Total attendance: 21,085
International pavilions: 5 (China, Czechia, Cuba, Germany, South Korea)
Types of products on display: medical instrumentation, equipment and diagnostics; laboratory equipment and furniture; medical consumables, suture materials; medical clothing, products for patient care and hygiene products; sanitation, disinfection and sterilization equipment; design and facilities for hospitals, physician’s rooms, health and spa centers; medical furniture; high medical technologies; dental equipment and instruments; rehabilitation medicine and equipment; orthopedic supports and devices; medical equipment to trauma departments and physiotherapy equipment; furniture and equipment for health resorts and rehabilitation centres; sports medicine and gym facilities; personal hygiene products; healthy food technology and products, etc.
Participating companies: Kodak, Physiomed, Storz, Fujifilm, Sąmsung, Heinemann, Mindray, Medi, Miele, Esaote, Beka Hospitec, BTL, Amico, Vinar, Zagorsk Optical and Mechanical Plant, Kostromskaya Medtechnika, Kront-M, Tatchempharmpreparaty, Urals Optical and Mechanical Plant, Electron, etc.
4. PharmMedProm, Russian State Program on Development of Pharmaceutical and Medical Industries in 2013-2020. This year PharmMedProm featured the world premiere made by Electron R&D and Production Company. It is a universal polypositional X-ray complex with multi-purpose tilting table for polypositional study. The equipment was developed with the support of the Russian Ministry of Industry and Trade and is unrivaled throughout the world.
5. The Day of Moscow, the Week’s premiere event. Leading Moscow manufacturers will show new technologies, equipment and medical products. Government authorities and CEOs will make presentations and share experience with health care professionals from Moscow and other regions.
6. The Day of Cuba. Cuban companies demonstrated the latest achievements of the country’s pharmaceutical and biotechnical industries, advanced programs of early diagnostics and disease control, accomplishments of dentistry and dermatology. Presentations included “Pharmaceutical and Biotechnical Industries of Cuba”, “SUMA Technology: 34 Years in Program of Early Diagnostics and Disease Control”, “High Quality Dental Services in the Cira Garcia International Clinic”, and “Treatment of Dermatological Diseases in the Centre of Placental Histotherapy”.
The Expocentre for Counterfeit-Free Exhibitions Project aimed to minimize counterfeit products showcased at exhibitions continued. Highly skilled lawyers informed the participants about IP protection, give legal assistance in settling conflicts concerning infringement of exclusive rights, and shared the best practices in this field.
Key Associated Events
1. Session on Treatment in Health Resorts in Russia: Current State and Prospects
2. Presentation of a cross country ambulance for northern territories of Russia.
3. Discussion session of the Russian Ministry of Industry and Trade on Development of Export of Russia’s Pharmaceuticals and Health Care Products
4. Conference on Support Measures Aimed at Development of Medical Products Manufactured by Defense Contractors
5. Session of Medical Education: Credit History
6. 16th Russian Forum on Circulation of Medical Products in Russia
7. Conference on the Most Relevant Issues of Laboratory Facilities in Russia
8. Symposium on Stroke Prevention in Outpatient Care
9. Dentistry 2016, the 18th Annual Scientific Forum on Government Program for Prevention of Dental Diseases as Basis for Dental Service Delivery
10. Conference on Russian Health Care of the Future. Role of Government Support and Development of Innovative Technologies
11. SportMed 2016, the 11th International Conference on the Current State and Prospects of Medical Development in High Performance Sport
The next edition of the Russian Health Care Week is to run on 4–8 December 2017 at Expocentre Fairgrounds.
Expocentre Press Service
Phones: +7 (495) 605-71-54, 605-68-28
Fax: +7 (495) 609-41-30